Dan Hinz, MBA, is a financial coach who helps engaged couples and newlyweds stop money fights before they start.
A graduate of Iowa State University with a master’s degree in business administration with a focus on finance, he authored, How to Talk About Money with Your Spouse: The Ultimate Guide, a 20,000+ word guide that teaches couples how to be on the same page with money. Dan’s articles have also been featured on Bridal Musings and Budget Savvy Bride.
Dan has been a guest on multiple podcasts, including Bridechilla, The Big Wedding Planning Podcast, Wedding Confessionals, Wedding Planning Podcast, From Ring to Veil, and Get Wed Podcast. He has also been the financial coach for two morning radio shows, The Miguel Show with Holly & Mandy and The Chubbs & Mandy Show; both at Island 106 (WILN; Panama City, FL).
Dan has also been an adjunct professor in finance for Florida State University-Panama City and Gulf Coast State College. He lives in Panama City Beach, Florida with his wife.
Want to stop money fights before they start?
In my 20,000+ word e-book, I’ll show you (for FREE!) the exact steps to use so that you and your partner can learn how to:
- Talk openly and honestly about anything money-related…because the banks, apps, and credit cards you use don’t mean anything if you’re not communicating.
- Use my ridiculously easy-to-follow, step-by-step process and be on the exact same page and 100% in sync.
- Have guilt-free spending money for each of you and never feel the need to hide money from your partner.
- Get the SPARK you need to finally get started and make huge progress today!
PLUS! After reading the guide, how do you get your partner on board?
- I’ll also send you my worksheet, The Word-For-Word Script to Start Your Next Money Conversation, to help you get the ball rolling with your partner.